Non-Residential/Commercial: $400.00 minimum
A deposit or suitable guarantee equal to approximately twice the average estimated monthly bill will be required of any commercial customer before electric service is supplied.
- A suitable guarantee includes:
- Surety bond
- Irrevocable letter of credit from a financial institution
- Certificate of deposit made payable to Cullman EC and account name.
- The average estimated monthly bill will be determined by:
- Previous actual usage at the location
- Load data provided by the member
- Usage of load information of comparable business
In no case will a commercial deposit be less than $400.00. Either party may review deposits on commercial accounts upon request after twelve (12) months of service and thereafter on an annual basis for the purpose of adjusting the deposit amount accordingly.