Sprout Fiber Voice
Online Voice Portal Features
Setting Up Online Voice Portal
Shortly before your phone service is installed, you will receive an email with information about setting up your Online Voice Portal.
• The email will come from email@example.com
• The subject line will say, "Your new VoIP services user profile has been created."
• It will provide your username and a temporary password. Your account name is Sprout Fiber.
** If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder. If it is not there, call Cullman Electric Cooperative at 256-737-3200 and select option 5 for Sprout Fiber Internet and option 3 for Tech Support.
Using the Online User Portal App
• Log in with your username and password. Your account name is Sprout Fiber
• Click on the blue User Portal icon
• You will see the online options in the top left under the Sprout logo
They include: Voicemails, Call History, Faxes, Contact List, Settings & Devices
Under Settings & Devices, you can:
• Send your voicemails to an email
• Forward calls to a different number
Make sure you check the "Enable Call Forward" option to see the full list of options available.